These are so simple, easy to prepare, easy to bake, wonderful to eat.
1 packet ready rolled puff pastry
1/2 cup Nutella spread
1/2 cup Hotel Chocolate white chocolate drops
1/2 cup almond slivers – lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 190ºC, 375ºF, gas mark 5.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, or baking parchment.
- Roll out pastry to 13″ x 15″ (32.5 by 37.5 cm).
- Spread the Nutella over the pastry, leaving a 1” (2.5 cm) border along the longer edges, but spreading the Nutella right up to the edges on the shorter edges, sprinkle the almonds and chocolate buttons or chips over the Nutella.
- Starting with the longer end facing you, roll up pastry (like a Swiss Roll), cover with clingfilm and chill for approx. 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Use a very very sharp, serrated knife very gently to cut the roll into 12 even sized slices.
- Use a damp paper towel to wipe keep knife clean after each cut – pressing down very gently to avoid squashing the roll
- Lay the rolls flat onto the prepared baking sheet, allowing a one inch (2.5 cm) space between each.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until the rolls are a light golden colour.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before gently pulling apart the rolls apart, serve while still warm.